Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Phelps

WOW! This Michael Phelps is AMAZING. As a former swimmer (not a good one mind you, but a swimmer) I can't believe what this guy is doing! WoW, WoW, WoW! He has to be at least 75% fish to do the things that he does. He makes Fly look super easy, so easy that it makes me mad! If you haven't seen this dude swim you really need to! Did I say WOW?

So as an update to the blog... As you all know Mr. Phelps won 8 count them 8 Gold medals! OCHO! THATS CRAZY! Crazy cool! GO USA.

The really cool thing is that he is so thankful and humble about it. He kept thanking his team mates for helping him out. Contrast that to the Runners, more specifically the sprinters. They are such a cocky arrogant group that they can only sing their own praises. The guy who won the 100m race could only talk abou how good he is. The problem is that the world will never know just how good he could have been because he put the brakes on with about 15m to go! He was winning by a rather large distance but why quit running? It just shows what its all about to him, winning and making himself look good. I HATE atheletes like that, give me a break.

GO TEAM USA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm checking in my "man-card". I stayed up past midnight last night watching gymnastics...and I liked it!

Phelps probably has gills like Kevin Costner in Water World.