Thursday, September 25, 2008

Attachment


So today I was thinking about what I usually do and why my day was dragging on and on and on. I came to the conclusion that I miss my email buddy! He is out and about and leaving me on my own to send emails to myself. Its just not the same! So anyone who reads this (both of you) please send me some emails at work to help me pass my day! I'm addicted to my email!

"Hi, my name is Andy. I'm addicted to my email. I've been emailing for 15 years."

"Hi Andy." from the group.

"I'm going thru withdrawl from my email because my email buddy is on a cruise. I feel lost, bored, and my day goes very slowly without my email buddy. I want to stop but I just can't, I need to have conversaion outside my office with someone. I've tried to stop, but I can't. I want to stop but I can't"

"it's ok Andy. We understand." from group.

This is just a taste of my life if someone doesn't send me some e-mail! I need some email! Help my day go faster by sending me some email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT! Don't send me those forwards about how women should protect themselves by avoiding their daily lives, or Sara Beth Timmons who has cancer and Bill Gates is going to donate billions of dollars to her treatment if we send an email 40000 people in the next 14 minutes. Or the ones that say you have to send it to x number of people and God will bless you, I HATE THOSE.

Please send me some intelligent conversation, a news story, a theological or philosophical topic, or something that I have to put my brain into drive for! PLEASE!

No comments: